What should be paid attention to when using furniture paper?
Furniture paper can change the appearance of furniture. If there are wrinkles during the posting process, it will affect the overall decorative effect of the furniture, and it needs to be torn off and restarted. If you want to avoid wrinkles, you should make preparations before posting. Generally, the substrate used for stickers is mostly particle density board. However, if you directly apply stickers to the surfaces of these two types of boards, it often causes uneven sticking. Therefore, it is necessary to treat the substrate to achieve a smooth and smooth surface.
Furniture paper: As the name suggests, furniture paper refers to the use of wood grain paper veneered panels as the base material for furniture. Wood grain paper veneers are different from solid wood and wood veneer veneers, but have the effect of wood grain. Generally speaking, the following aspects should be paid attention to when painting pasted furniture:
1、 Treatment of base materials: Generally, the base materials used for stickers are mostly particle density boards. However, if you directly apply stickers to the surfaces of these two types of boards, it will often cause uneven adhesion. Therefore, it is necessary to treat the base materials to achieve a smooth and smooth surface. For example, apply a full batch of water cement on the board, scrape and apply putty, spray PU or PE solid color primer, and so on. The advantage of full batch of water cement lies in its low cost, while its main disadvantage is the issue of adhesion. Although putty solves the problem of adhesion to the substrate, we know that most of the current putty on the market is a single component nitro putty, and from the perspective of paint compatibility, it is easy to cause a reaction with the upper polyester thinner and cause the phenomenon of undercutting. Spraying PU or PE solid color primer will not cause the above problems. Therefore, Z is also currently popular.
2、 Selection of paint: The effect of pasted furniture depends first on its transparency, followed by its color, fullness, hardness, and feel. If the transparency of the paint is not good, it will directly affect the clarity and appearance of the color. Therefore, it is important to choose a paint with good transparency. For example, we can choose China Resources PU transparent primers such as PD3900, PD3300, PD3600, and PD1500, as well as PE transparent primers such as ED3100, ED3300, ED3600, and ED3900. While achieving high transparency, we also have good filling power, fullness, hardness, yellowing resistance, and abradability. As for the topcoat, we can choose PU P3600X, P3800X, P3400X, P2800X, and PE ED3000 from China Resources, which not only ensures good transparency, but also meets the requirements for film hardness, scratch resistance, fullness, hand feel, and yellowing resistance.
3、 Painting process: The quality and effect of furniture not only depend on the quality of the board. The quality of paint, and the selection of a reasonable coating process is also very important. Generally speaking, the process of painting pasted furniture can be divided into the following processes:
1. White treatment. Grind with 240 # - 320 # abrasive paper to remove surface stains and make the surface smooth.
2. Closed. Seal with China Resources PS900 bottom treasure and polish after 3-4 hours.
3. Grinding. Gently grind with 320 # abrasive paper to remove wood burrs and thorns.
4. Primer. Spray CR PU or PE solid color primer to achieve a certain fullness and covering power, without leakage, and polish after 5-8 hours.
5. Grinding. Grind thoroughly with 320 # abrasive paper to make it smooth and smooth.
6. Sticker. Use wood grain paper. The sticker is required to be free of bubbles, wrinkles, and uniformity. After 24 hours of hard drying, apply the primer.
7. Primer. Spray CR PU or PE transparent primer to achieve a certain fullness, and polish after 5-8 hours.
8. Grinding. Use 400 # - 600 # grinding to smooth and smooth, without obvious sand marks and bright spots.
9. Trim the color. Mix the CR Shine or toner with the clear top coat in proportion, spray it, and ensure that the color is uniform and consistent. After 8-10 hours of solid drying, polish it.
10. Grinding. Gently grind with 800 # - 1000 # abrasive paper to remove surface particles.
11. Masking. Use Huarunqing topcoat, spray, filter, pay attention to dust prevention, and dry after 24 hours.
The quality of furniture paper is an important factor in its appearance. Transparency, color, fullness, hardness, and hand feel all affect its fried appearance. If you like it, good materials will have different effects after being used through corresponding processes. The quality and effect of furniture not only depend on the quality of the board. The quality of paint, and the selection of a reasonable coating process is also very important.