What is the difference between wood grain paper and ordinary stickers
1. Wood grain paper is a kind of surface decorative paper, and wood skin is a semi natural decorative material.
2. The patterns on wood grain paper are printed; The patterns on the wood veneer are those of high-quality wood itself.
3. The thickness of wood grain paper is generally 0.5~1.0mm; The thickness is generally 1.0mm~2.0mm.
4. Wood grain paper can be used for surface layer or trimming of decoration, furniture, etc. according to different materials; Wood veneer is mainly used as a surface layer in advanced decoration.
5. Wood grain paper is generally cheap; Most wood skins are more expensive.
6. There are many domestic products of wood grain paper; Most precious tree species with significant wood bark can only be imported.